We are a fast-growing, high-tech, and innovative company with one mission: Powering clean transportation by making charging autonomous!
We create reliable autonomous charging solutions by combining soft robotics, cutting-edge computer vision, and added value services. Rocsys enables its customers to electrify their fleet sustainably.
We are founded in 2019 and located in Rijswijk, the Netherlands, and have an office in Portland, OR, USA. Currently, we employ over 35 people and expect to exceed 100 people within two years.
Join us, and together, we are powering clean transportation.
You make the difference
You are the engineer that enables the Rocsys system to work autonomously. You understand the challenges of computer vision in real life situations and find motivation in finding pragmatic solutions to them. You are a data analyst at heart and find the patterns relevant for optimization in the diverse behaviors across all systems.
You are a valuable team player in a multidisciplinary scrum team:
- Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for maintaining a highly efficient development process
- You actively contribute to the refinement process of features for the backlog
- You proactively identify impediments in your development work and contribute to solving those of others
You continuously advance the performance of the computer vision algorithms:
- You actively contribute to the improvement and optimization of Neural Networks
- You contribute to the entire vision pipeline from optics to pose
- You take an analytic and pragmatic approach to systematic improvement
What you will bring into Rocsys
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in software development, AI or similar
- Engineering background; software, or similar (BS or MS)
- Expertise in software development with experience in languages such as Python, C++, or similar
- Experience with libraries used for computer vision such as OpenCV, PCL, TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Knowledge of and experience with pose estimation, robotics and transformations is a plus
- Experience and technical know-how about cameras
- Willingness to learn the Rust programming language
- Enthusiasm for working towards a collective goal
- A team player
- A process thinker
- A pragmatic and analytic developer
- Flexible and equipped with a can-do mentality
- Enthusiastic about working in a highly dynamic and multidisciplinary scale-up context
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- A structured communicator (in writing and verbally)
- Able to work in a highly international setting
- Flexible working hours
- A happy and dynamic team of colleagues
- Attractive employee stock option plan
- Free vegetarian lunch, fresh ground beans coffee, and healthy snacks
- Receiving a competitive salary
- A highly international context
- Individual mobility plan
Wanna be a ROC STAR?
Our core values