We are a fast-growing, high-tech, and innovative company with one mission: Powering clean transportation by making charging autonomous!
We create reliable autonomous charging solutions by combining soft robotics, cutting-edge computer vision, and added value services. Rocsys enables its customers to electrify their fleet sustainably.
We are founded in 2019 and located in Rijswijk, the Netherlands, and have an office in Portland, OR, USA. Currently, we employ over 50 people and expect to exceed 100 people within two years.
Join us, and together, we are powering clean transportation.
You make the difference
You are a senior member of a multidisciplinary development team. You take an important role in architectural decisions and actively support the general quality of the software development team. In addition, you take ownership of the development of several key software libraries.
- You will implement back-end service to ingest data from various sources, such as the charging robots, external APIs and other back-end systems
- You take an active role in setting up and maintaining our cloud infrastructure, using best practices like CI/CD tooling and Infrastructure as code
- You will work together with our front-end developers to define and implement APIs for our end-user portal
- You will actively contribute to the refinement process of features and backlog items
- You will be a sparring partner for the Tech Lead to define the optimal architecture, both front-end and back-end
What you will bring into Rocsys
- Engineering background in software or similar (BS or MS)
- Experience with back-end development in Typescript (more than one year)
- Experience with common protocols like REST, GraphQL and gRPC
- Experience with Linux command line, docker and git
- Experience with cloud deployments (one of AWS, Azure, GCP)
What makes you an even better match
- You also have knowledge of front-end development or are willing to learn front-end technologies
- You have experience with the NestJS framework
- You have experience developing complex and scalable SaaS applications
- A team player, preferably experienced working in an agile/scrum team
- Flexible and equipped with a can-do mentality
- Enthusiastic about working in a highly dynamic, international, and multidisciplinary scale-up context
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- A structured communicator (in writing and verbally in English)
- Living in the Netherlands or willing to relocate to the Netherlands (possible to work hybrid)
- Flexible working hours
- A happy and dynamic team of colleagues
- Attractive employee stock option plan
- Free vegetarian lunch, fresh ground beans coffee, and healthy snacks
- Receiving a competitive salary
- A highly international context
- Individual mobility plan
Wanna be a ROC STAR?
Our core values