We are a fast-growing, high-tech, and innovative company with one mission: Powering clean transportation by making charging autonomous!
We create reliable autonomous charging solutions by combining soft robotics, cutting-edge computer vision, and added value services. Rocsys enables its customers to electrify their fleet sustainably.
We are founded and located in Rijswijk, the Netherlands, and have an office in Portland, OR, USA.
Join us, and together, we are powering clean transportation.
You make the difference
You are a member of a multidisciplinary development team and will play a key role in developing and extending our SaaS platform. Our platform enables our customers and service team to manage our cutting-edge autonomous charging solution. You will work closely with the product owner and the other cloud developers in our team.
- You will take the lead in defining the optimal front-end architecture
- You will implement the front-end and back-end with the other cloud developers
- You will guide the other team members to follow best practices in front-end development
- You will help to design and implement a solid and easy-to-use UI with a great UX
- You will design and implement various tools that will interact with our charging robots-related services
- You will be a sparring partner for the tech lead to define the optimal architecture, both front-end, and back-end
What you will bring into Rocsys
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in web development.
- Comfortable with front-end frameworks like React (or similar) and Typescript.
- Comfortable with back-end development using Typescript.
- Experience with designing and consuming RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Experience working with tools like Sketch/Invision/Figma.
- You are comfortable using Git
What makes you an even better match
- Multiple years of experience using React and state management libraries (e.g. Redux)
- Experience with package management and build systems (NPM, Yarn, Webpack)
- Experience with the NestJS framework
- Experience with Linux command line and Docker
- Experience working on complex SaaS applications
- Experience with building modern, efficient UIs with an eye for UX
- A team player, experienced working in an agile/scrum team
- Based in the Netherlands
- Flexible and equipped with a can-do mentality
- Enthusiastic about working in a highly dynamic and multidisciplinary scale-up context
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- A structured communicator (in writing and verbally in English)
- Able to work in a highly international setting
- Prefer to work in the office with colleagues rather than remote
Wanna be a ROC STAR?
- Flexible working hours
- A happy and dynamic team of colleagues
- Attractive employee stock option plan
- Free vegetarian lunch, fresh ground beans coffee, and healthy snacks
- Receiving a competitive salary
- A highly international context
- Individual mobility plan
Our core values