- Working in a fun, fast-growing, and mission-oriented company
- Contribution to a sustainable future
- Working with major international players who are at the forefront of clean and autonomous mobility
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in software and robotics
- Becoming an expert in clean mobility
- Working in an environment where people have respect for each other
- Access to our employee stock option plan
- 9 recognized holidays per year
- 25 vacation days per year
- 401(k) retirement plan with 6% matched contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for self and dependents
- Flexible working hours, hybrid working environment (home/lab)
- Development of your skills and expertise through training
- Salary range: $75,000-$80,000
We are a fast-growing, high-tech, and innovative company with one mission: Powering clean transportation by making charging autonomous!
We create reliable autonomous charging solutions by combining soft robotics, cutting-edge computer vision, and added value services. Rocsys enables its customers to electrify their fleet sustainably.
We are founded in 2019 and located in Rijswijk, the Netherlands, and have an office in Portland, OR, USA. Currently, we employ over 35 people and expect to exceed 100 people within two years.
Join us, and together, we are powering clean transportation.
You make the difference
You support renowned US-based and international customers with US-activities in their technical journey. In addition, you are responsible for the technical and practical alignment, delivery, commissioning and support activities in for example pilot & demonstration projects, customer projects and testing efforts at the R&D centers of vehicle manufacturers and automotive proving grounds.
- Work towards successful installation & commissioning of the Rocsys systems
- Prepare the installations with the customer stakeholders
- Organize the agreed tailormade accessories for the customer
- Carry out or support installation and commissioning at the customer’s site
- Train the customer on using the system
- Carry out maintenance on the first systems
- Document your findings to create and improve operator- and maintenance manuals
- Share your findings with the development team for product optimization
- Monitor and diagnose equipment through (remote) digital interfaces and carry out repairs and maintenance
- Work with Service partners throughout North America, you will train and support our local service partners
What you will bring into Rocsys
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with installing equipment in a B2B context
- Experience in fault finding and root-cause analysis
- Structure in your work and communication
- Excellent communication skills
- Affinity with digital interfaces and software
- Experience with technical documentation, including CAD drawings
- Experience in electric vehicle charging is a plus
- A driver’s license
- Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time
- A team player
- Flexible and equipped with a can-do mentality
- Enthusiastic about working in a highly dynamic scale-up organization
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with customers
- A structured communicator (in writing and verbally)
- Willing to travel to installation locations regularly (mainly within North America)
Wanna be a ROC STAR?
Our core values