More about us
We are a fast-growing, high-tech, and innovative company with one mission: Powering clean transportation by making charging autonomous!
We create reliable autonomous charging solutions by combining soft robotics, cutting-edge computer vision, and added value services. Rocsys enables its customers to electrify their fleet sustainably. We are founded in 2019 and located in Rijswijk, the Netherlands, and have an office in Portland, OR, USA. Currently we employ over 35 people and we are expecting to exceed 100 people within two years.
Join us, and together, we are powering clean transportation.
You make the difference
You will hold a key position for Rocsys’ growth acceleration. Your efforts will change Rocsys from being a start-up to a scale-up. Your main goal is to nurture strategic relationships with key accounts. You are a true motivated self-starter that can operate independently. While your focus is on key accounts, you also help to grow our customer base. You are eager to follow up on leads and to develop relationships with the right people in numerous companies. You will be part of a small sales team that operates from the Netherlands, and you will have close contact with your colleagues from the USA.
- Making and executing growth plans to grow sales at our key accounts
- Key account management, including maintaining relationships and getting to know all stakeholders, negotiating contracts and identifying new opportunities to maximize long term order intake
- Acting as the primary point of contact for key issues (and escalations)
- Representing strategic customers internally at Rocsys
- Building a robust sales pipeline by following up on leads and opportunities in a structural
- Investigating customer needs and advising customers about suitable products and
- Create quotations and help the customers to choose for Rocsys.
- Represent Rocsys at tradeshows, conferences, and industry events
What you will bring into Rocsys
- A minimum of 5 years experience in international (technical capital goods) B2B sales, more senior candidates are also welcome to apply
- Experience in negotiations on C level
- Having a well maintained network at OEMs and/or fleet owners is a pre
- Affinity with charging infrastructure and/or (electric) vehicles
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and the willingness to quickly learn and to use other software systems such as CRM.
- Flexible and equipped with a can-do mentality
- Fluent in English, additional languages are preferable (in writing and verbally)
- Enthusiastic about working in an international fast moving start-up environment
- Living in the Netherlands or willing to relocate to the Netherlands
Currently, we are only able to hire talent with an EU (Schengen) passport