Do you have a proven track record in generating revenue and building long-term relationships with clients? And do you want to contribute to a sustainable future? Then join our US team as our new Strategic Account Executive!
You make the difference
As our Strategic Account Executive, you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and maintaining new business opportunities to support the growth and profitability of the company within the automotive and autonomous vehicles (AV) sector, with a specific focus on fleet owners of electric vehicles (EVs). You are an experienced professional with a proven track record in generating revenue and building long-term relationships, ideally with clients in the EV industry.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you:
- Create and execute a strategy to drive demand for autonomous charging at fleet operators (with focus on ports, on-road logistics & distribution companies and companies with large warehouses)
- Conduct market research to identify potential new business opportunities within the EV industry
- Generate new business leads by working closely with the Account Development Representative but also through your own networking, attending events, and other means
- Convince prospects about autonomous charging by a consultative sales approach / challenger sales methodology
- Manage the top of the sales funnel and oversee lead qualification and scoring processes
- Develop and deliver proposals and presentations to potential clients
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and customer interactions in our CRM system
What you will bring to Rocsys
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and proven track record in business development or sales with a consultative selling approach
- Experience within the EV industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel as required
- Experience in a fast-growth context or similar scale-up, preferably in the technology industry
- Persuasive and results-driven
- With a hands-on and can-do mentality
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in software and robotics and major international players who are at the forefront of clean and autonomous mobility
- Access to our employee stock option plan
- 9 recognized holidays per year and 25 vacation days per year
- 401(k) retirement plan with matched contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for self and dependents
- Flexible working hours, hybrid working environment (home/office)
- Development of your skills and expertise through training
Wanna be a ROC STAR?
More about us
We are a fast-growing, high-tech, and innovative company with one mission: Powering clean transportation by making charging autonomous!
We create reliable autonomous charging solutions by combining soft robotics, cutting-edge computer vision, and added-value services. Rocsys enables its customers to electrify their fleet sustainably.
Our headquarters are in the Netherlands, and we have a sales, service and operations office in Portland, OR, USA. Rocsys was founded in 2019 by experienced entrepreneurs, currently employs over 50 people, and is expected to exceed 100 people within two years. Our customers are major global A-brands, and our 200%+ YoY order growth is expected to continue in the years to come.
Join us, and together, we are powering clean transportation.
Our core values:
We take full ownership of automating the charging process, embracing our successes and failures in equal measure, and upholding the highest professional standards for seamless customer experiences.
Adapt and innovate until we get it right
We cultivate innovative processes and mindsets to enhance customer value, embrace new paradigms, continuously improve, and always get the job done.
Act with a positive and open mind
We are an open, fun workplace that champions positivity, growth, diversity, and values understanding through healthy discussion.
Think people, planet, prosperity
We contribute to a cleaner world through our products and operations, pursue long-term relationships, and strike a balance where sustainability and prosperity naturally align.