Project Manager Pre-Development
Are you a seasoned project manager who wants to lead projects that explore new technologies? And do you want to work in a highly dynamic scale up environment? Then read on!
You make the difference
As a Project Manager Pre-Development at Rocsys, you have a key role in driving the company’s long-term technology and product roadmap by helping to align research and technology strategy with those roadmaps and taking ownership of research and technology projects. You will be working alongside a team of researchers and developers and will be responsible for leading projects that explore new technologies, processes, and strategies aimed at improving or facilitating Rocsys' existing or new product line. Through this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of autonomous charging of electric vehicles and the use of robotics in public areas.
In this role, you (are):
- Responsible for and drive research and technology development projects, as well as the process surrounding the projects
- The interface for stakeholders, both in initiation as well as finalization, and you make sure stakeholders are informed and aligned
- Responsible for planning, budgeting and execution of multidisciplinary projects
- Set up and maintain a scalable project structure and coordinate efforts spent on projects
- Facilitate the long-term technology and product strategy by strategically setting up research and technology projects
- Provide guidance to researchers and other team members to be effective by supporting with scoping, planning and prioritization of work, as well as providing the structure and rhythm to effectively achieve desired output
- Participate in the execution and dissemination of research and technology projects
What you will bring to Rocsys
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- You have strong and demonstratable skills in program/project management
- You have demonstratable experience with early-stage multi-disciplinary engineering
- You have experience with Scrum work methods and agile development
- Experience in e-mobility, EV charging, automotive or robotics is beneficial
- A positive team player
- A highly structured communicator (in writing and verbally)
- Self-motivated, independent and analytical
- A problem solver
- Flexible with a can-do mentality
- Enthusiastic about working in a highly-dynamic scale-up context
- Flexible working hours
- A happy and dynamic team of colleagues
- Attractive employee stock option plan
- Free vegetarian lunch, fresh ground beans coffee, and healthy snacks
- Receiving a competitive salary
- A highly international context
- Individual mobility plan
Wanna be a ROC STAR?
Our core values
More about us
We are a fast-growing, high-tech, and innovative company with one mission: Powering clean transportation by making charging autonomous!
We create reliable autonomous charging solutions by combining soft robotics, cutting-edge computer vision, and added value services. Rocsys enables its customers to electrify their fleet sustainably.
We are founded in 2019 and located in Rijswijk, the Netherlands, and have an office in Portland, OR, USA. Currently we employ over 50 people and we are expecting to exceed 100 people within two years.
Join us, and together, we are powering clean transportation