We are a fast-growing, high-tech, and innovative company with one mission: Powering clean transportation by making charging autonomous!
We create reliable autonomous charging solutions by combining soft robotics, cutting-edge computer vision, and added value services. Rocsys enables its customers to electrify their fleet sustainably.
We are founded in 2019 and located in Rijswijk, the Netherlands, and have an office in Portland, OR, USA. Currently, we employ over 50 people and expect to exceed 100 people within two years.
Join us, and together, we are powering clean transportation.
You make the difference
Rocsys relies on your contribution to the new product introduction and manufacturing process on technical-, process-, and design-level. You help deliver new products to the market and maintain their production process along the complete product lifecycle. Your ultimate goal is to conceptualize, design, and industrialize products, manufacturing lines and tooling that fulfill the company's strategic objectives, together with other departments within Rocsys. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you have a constant focus on the best output quality possible, assuring our products are always up to defined specifications. With this, you contribute to quality and LEAN-focused culture.
- You are an expert in Manufacturing Engineering and have knowledge about LEAN within organizations
- You are responsible for the defining, designing, implementation and maintenance phase of tooling at manufacturing, from complex mechatronics to simple torque converters
- You are responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing lines and flows
- You perform periodic checks on tooling quality and compliance with rules and regulations
- You will contribute to design reviews at R&D and assure progress in the improvement plans
What you will bring into Rocsys
- In-depth knowledge in the field of Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering
- Bachelor (BSc) or Master (MSc) degree in or related to Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience with general supply chain/discrete manufacturing themes
- Relevant experience in an engineering and technical environment, part of an international matrix organization
- You are capable of zooming out and understanding the value chains both internal and external
- Affinity with charging infrastructure and/or (electric) vehicles
- A Yellow or Green belt in LEAN (Six sigma) is a strong plus
- You have a high sense of integrity, open communication and you are self-confident
- You have a structured way of working, analytical skills, and you are a real initiator
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently
- You are flexible and don't mind traveling to different locations in the Netherlands
- Your Dutch and English language skills are excellent
- You have a hands-on mentality and like to be part of the operational dynamics
- You are enthusiastic about working in a highly international, dynamic and multidisciplinary scale-up context
- You have an inclusive mindset and are open to other cultures and religions
- Flexible working hours
- A happy and dynamic team of colleagues
- Attractive employee stock option plan
- Free vegetarian lunch, fresh ground beans coffee, and healthy snacks
- Receiving a competitive salary
- A highly international context
- Individual mobility plan
Wanna be a ROC STAR?
Our core values